What You'll Need
- Water Soluble Color (I used Acrylic paint, but food coloring can work)
- Cotton Balls
- Stirring/Pushing Utensil (I used a pencil and a Knitting hook thing)
- A Clear Container that closes tightly.
- Glitter of your choice.
- A Cup of Water for each of your colors
- A Funnel (I used paper)
1. Drop the paint that you need to achieve your color in a cup of water. This is why I chose Acrylic Paint, It is easier to get colors you want. I was going for a blue grey color. Since I was going for only one color I only needed one cup of water.You will stir the mixture and add paint until you are satisfied. Once you are satisfied you can move onto the next step.
2. Open the bottle and stuff cotton balls until it is completely filled.
At this point, I put a lot of glitter in the bottle. Then you need to put the lid on the bottle and shake it about. If the glitter does not cover the bottle evenly, add more. There is never too much glitter, unless it is on the floor.
4. Since the liquid weighs down the cotton ball, you will have to fill it up to the top. If you would like to, add more glitter. Then proceed to fill up the bottle with the liquid. Also use your pencil to push the cotton balls around until you are satisfied with how the sides of your bottles.Then put in the stopper and clean up the sides and your work area.